The Wiimmfi Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

wiimmfii isnt working right on my wii

View previous topic View next topic Go down

wiimmfii isnt working right on my wii Empty wiimmfii isnt working right on my wii

Post by mochaman9 Sun Aug 23, 2015 9:01 pm

I got the homebrew channel to use the wiimmfi service when I put the game disc in: Animal Crossing City Folk it says full support but when I put the game disc in it opens the screen of code then to white screen that says allow some room for gameplay then it goes to online interactons not rated screen then it goes black and it takes 5 minutes for the title screen to pop up another five minutes for Rover to pop up then after I waited 20 minutes!!!!! for my character to come out of the house and for those 20 minutes the screen was black my character never popped up and my wii went unresponsive the controller disconnected and wouldn't connect again to the wii I unplugged it and plugged it back in and it worked but when I loaded wiimmfi again it did the same exact thing im really hoping for a solution thank you.
-mochaman9

mochaman9

mochaman9
Separator wiimmfii isnt working right on my wii WABViXp

Back to top Go down

wiimmfii isnt working right on my wii Empty Re: wiimmfii isnt working right on my wii

Post by NintendoFan Thu Oct 08, 2015 1:44 am

This was a bug in an old version of MrBean's patcher, it's fixed now. Get it here:

chadsoft.co.uk/downloads/autowiimmfipatcher0.4.zip

NintendoFan

NintendoFan
Separator wiimmfii isnt working right on my wii WABViXp

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top