The Wiimmfi Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can you help me? (Error code 86420)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Can you help me? (Error code 86420) Empty Can you help me? (Error code 86420)

Post by avopei Wed Jan 20, 2016 10:17 am

Hello. Recently, 5 days ago to be exact, I've been getting error code 86420 whenever I try to join a random race, a friend and even joining rooms, even though I'm able to connect to the server.
At first, I thought it was my connection so I decided to wait for a couple of hours and then re-try. After waiting, I re-try to join a random race and actually joined a random race and a friend. I played without any problem whatsoever (with that I mean no error codes). I decided to leave the race because I had to do something, but when I tried to re-join the same race, I got error code 86420. When I got that, I stopped playing for the day and I decided to re-try the next day.
The next day, I decided to join a random race and still got error code 86420. So I decided to play some online matches on the PS3 (sort of way to very if it's really my router), and I played without any problems.
The next day, I decided to open a room and see if my people can join me because whenever i try to join their rooms, I get error code 86420, but they say they also get that error.
At this point, I don't know what to do. I tried to enable DMZ and Port Forward and still got the same result. I also decided to reset router, but still got the same result.
Keep in mind that last year, if i recall untl december, I was able to play normally and now I've been getting these problems.
Can you guys help me? I don't want to get a new router and still recieve the same error code...

avopei

avopei
Separator Can you help me? (Error code 86420) WABViXp

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top