The Wiimmfi Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help! Is there any possibility of getting a ban revoked. I will explain what happened.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Help! Is there any possibility of getting a ban revoked. I will explain what happened. Empty Help! Is there any possibility of getting a ban revoked. I will explain what happened.

Post by Craig Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:03 pm

Hi Everyone,
I play Wiimmfi Mario Kart quite a bit. I often take care of a guy who has autism and he likes playing against the world. While I am probably a slightly less than average player, he often completely forgets that he is playing and I see him driving into a wall for the entire game, but he has a blast doing it. Several months ago, I got banned for going on with too low of a VR score. The ban only lasted a while, and I started making sure that we used a different account. Anyways, today, I received a new wiimote in the mail that I ordered on Amazon and I just quickly connected to test it, and BAM!!!! I had accidentally used the account that he used and I instantly received another ban. Being smarter this time, I went in and deleted my MarioKart accounts that have lower scores... but, my Nephew is visiting this week and I was hoping to get him playing some Mario Kart online.
I assure you that I was never doing any sort of hacking or unethical use of your service and I appreciate your service very much.
Would there be any possibility that someone here would be willing to contact the appropriate person and have my account fixed? I would really appreciate it and I feel that this is an odd exception where I was caught by a check intended for someone doing something malicious but I really was not doing anything malicious.
I would be happy to answer any further questions that might be helpful and I really appreciate your help and kindness with this matter. I have posted the ban information below:
2m, 2018-07-19 19:38 UTC
2018-07-26 19:38 UTC
craig
2024-6364-0176
M.Kart Wii
Impossible VR value.
Road to 1 VR? However, value is too low (2624). Second offense.
Moderator ban or kick:
Profile and related console are banned for 1 week.

Craig

Craig
Separator Help! Is there any possibility of getting a ban revoked. I will explain what happened. WABViXp

Back to top Go down

Help! Is there any possibility of getting a ban revoked. I will explain what happened. Empty Re: Help! Is there any possibility of getting a ban revoked. I will explain what happened.

Post by ~Maidvelia❤~ Thu Aug 02, 2018 11:32 pm

Honestly this site is just an information archive at this point. I often forget it exists.

I apologize for the late reply. If you still need help with this ban, please contact me on Discord (~Maidvelia~#2226) or send a direct email.

~Maidvelia❤~

~Maidvelia❤~
Separator Help! Is there any possibility of getting a ban revoked. I will explain what happened. WABViXp
Method of Access : CTGP Revolution
OPENHOST Mode : White List
MKW Team : U★

https://www.twitch.tv/maidvelia https://www.facebook.com/maidvelia https://pinterest.com/maidvelia

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum