The Wiimmfi Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Animal Crossing: City Folk Error 80430

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Animal Crossing: City Folk Error 80430 Empty Animal Crossing: City Folk Error 80430

Post by MaxMouse Thu Dec 22, 2016 12:30 am

My siblings and I have recently discovered that we can use Wiimmfi to visit each other's Animal Crossing: City Folk towns. For some odd reason though, my sister can visit my own or my brother's town, but neither my brother nor I can visit any other town whatsoever! Whenever we try to visit anyone else's town, we receive Error 80430, but I'm almost positive we've entered each other's friend codes correctly. Can someone please help?

MaxMouse

MaxMouse
Separator Animal Crossing: City Folk Error 80430 WABViXp

Back to top Go down

Animal Crossing: City Folk Error 80430 Empty Re: Animal Crossing: City Folk Error 80430

Post by banjo2 Fri Jan 13, 2017 5:32 pm

Just something to try, and i'm not sure if it would work, but do all the consoles have an account on the Wiimmfi website (wiimmfi.de)? that may help.

banjo2

banjo2
OPENHOST Mode : Black List

Back to top Go down

Animal Crossing: City Folk Error 80430 Empty Re: Animal Crossing: City Folk Error 80430

Post by Aaron_MKWII Sun Jan 22, 2017 2:42 am

It means the friend code you entered for your sister was wrong! Lol re check and try again then it should work :)

Aaron_MKWII

Aaron_MKWII

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top